BIM for Fabrication - BIM Fabrication Drawing Services
BIM 5D Services offers integrated and compact design solutions for steel fabrication by enabling fabricators to use BIM for integrate designs. BIM aids fabricators in developing models of an entire steel structure in a 3D platform to get a bird's eye view of the building and its detailed structure well in advance. The Real time view of the building structure also known as the parametric structure helps in better fabrication of products.
Benefits of our BIM for fabrication solution are as follows:
- Encourages off-site fabrication through detailed analysis of the virtual building model and facilitates elimination of any work flow related errors.
- Facilitates pre-fabrication of various equipments by analysing and reaching a conclusion regarding the types of important equipment necessary for production of fabricated parts.
- Enables development of automated documents related to the construction project through thorough review and analysis.
- Pre fabrication empowers the fabricators to reduce project cost by removing any errors in the design of fabrication components, reducing wastage and ensuring timely delivery of project.
- Assists in creating off-site fabrication models for real time viewing so that during the actual process of implementation designers, fabricators and architects alike do not face delays.
- Aids the fabricators in reviewing a 3D steel structural model right from the fabricated components down to the last notch, bolt and plate.
We at BIM 5D Services help our clients to apply BIM as a tool for creating 3D models of fabrication drawings incorporated within steel structures. The fabrication drawings acquired from the designer is turned into a 3D parametric surface, which can be viewed in real time by everyone involved in the project, especially the steel fabricator.
With the help of integrated BIM for fabrication solution, fabricators are able to handle not only the fabrication aspect of the project but also other verticals of the project including modelling, fabricated parts design and elaborating, contract management, financial evaluation, and supply chain management, along with keeping track of updated manufacturing data.
BIM 5D Services provide quality oriented fabrication solutions that accredit an error free design by developing a 3D visualization platform for analysing the building design during fabrication and erection.
BIM 5D Services assures its clients of finishing off a project in the most cost-effective manner by reducing excesses and eliminating errors. BIM for fabrication is the best tool to design and manufacture fabricated components that are accurate and fits in to the entire plan of completing the project within the specified time and budget. To know more about our BIM for fabrication services contact us today.
Contact us to get more details.
If you want to request a free quote please e-mail your needs at: firstname.lastname@example.org.